If you have questions about selling your home, you’re visiting the right page. You’ll find the answers to our most frequently asked questions here that might give you the exact information you need. If you don’t find the answers to your specific questions on this page, we’re more than happy to answer your questions personally. Just give us a call at (925) 338-7355, or fill out our convenient online contact form found on the right side of any page.
Q. Who typically sells homes in this manner?
A. This by far is one of the top questions we get, and it has a simple answer – people all over the United States from all walks of life. People sell their houses to us for a variety of reasons, including:
Needing to sell inherited property quickly
Wanting to unload rental property with problematic renters
Relocating to another area
Going through a divorce and needing to liquidate assets
Being behind on mortgage payments or facing foreclosure
Not wanting to invest time or money into making necessary repairs
and many more reasons
The most common trait people who sell to us share is the need to sell a house fast to a respected, honest home buyer that will ensure a quick, hassle free sale.
Q. What do you mean when you say “as-is” or “any condition”?
A. We tend to get this question often. And when we say as-is we literally mean as-is, you can leave the garbage behind and we will clean it up, you don’t have to have it staged or do any sort of work. We have bought homes filled to the brim with trash. You just need to take what you really want and leave the rest for us to clean up, no need to rent a dumpster, we do all that for you. We get houses that were inherited filled to the brim with stuff collected for 50+ years, mostly just garbage and clutter, the home owner takes what they really want and we do the rest.
And when we say any condition we mean it. If you have foundation issues, rot, termites, renovations that didn’t go quite right or never got around to completing or any other sort of issues on the property we don’t care, we still want to buy it. No need for you to fix it up for us, we have contractors that do it for us.
Here’s a short list of other examples for selling us your home:
- Houses with serious structural issues like foundation problems
- Houses located in less than desirable neighborhoods or high crime areas
- Houses that are no longer convenient for a homeowner (long commute to work)
- Houses located in flood plans or in areas prone to the effects of the weather
- Houses with high interest rate mortgages or undesirable mortgage financing
- Houses with payments and mortgage balances that are too high for the homeowner to handle
- Houses that hold bad memories for a homeowner, such as divorce, death of a loved one, or tragic experience
- Houses that create any other type of reason for a homeowner to want or need to move, including downsizing or relocating to another city
Q. How do you determine the exact price you’ll pay for my house?
A. We will consider a variety of factors when determining a cash price for your house. Prior to your consultation and answering your questions, we will evaluate
- The current condition of your house
- The cost and extent of repairs and renovations required
- The amount of time it will take to complete needed repairs and renovations
- The retail value of your house compared to others in the area after completing repairs and renovations
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell the house after repairs and renovations
- The cost of maintaining the house during repairs and renovations until it’s ready to put on the market, including insurance, taxes, loan payments, utilities, and more
Q. Do you buy townhouses and condos as well?
A. Yes, we buy townhouses and condos. We also buy duplexes, multi-tenant buildings, and even some commercial properties as well, give us a call or fill out the form and we will let you know.
Q. Will I have to pay a fee for you to visit and make an offer on my house?
A. NO! You won’t have to pay a dime to have us answer your questions, visit your house, or make an all cash offer for your house.
Q: Is there any obligation when I submit my info?
A: There is absolutely zero obligation for you. Once you tell us a bit about your property, we’ll take a look at things, maybe set up a call with you to find out a bit more, and make you an all-cash offer that’s fair for you and fair for us. From there, it’s 100% your decision on whether or not you’d like to sell your house to us… and we won’t hassle you, won’t harass you… it’s 100% your decision and we’ll let you decide what’s right for you.